Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nutmeg KL, Bangsar Villlage Mall

9th Aug - overdue post

Intended to go Antipodean but the queue is insane so we hang around BV looking for brunch place.
Stopped by this restaurant which is quite crowded, serving breakfast too!

 // greens above where I sit.

Nutmeg Big Breakfast (all day) : two eggs any style, lamb sausage, confit mushrooms, roasted garlic tomatoes, hashed potatoes or fried mac & cheese, house-cured salmon or salt beef, toasted brioche.

This is not mine cz I've had my breakkie before this.
However despite it is served with my favourite salmon but this is not my kind of breakfast, dining at Bangsar area is out of my interest due to the traffic and overpriced food.
It depends how you value it. RM30 for breakfast like this, definitely not something I can afford/willing to pay at my level now. Not a fans of big breakfast anyway.

They do have other choices of breakfast/light food which is quite interesting but I was too stuffed...



// rarely see cutlery wrapped in napkin nowadays. 

 //  Macchiato.

if I'll come back here again one day, it will be the attraction of the dessert.


  • UGF-28A Bangsar Village II, 2 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru
  • 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 
  • 03- 22013663
  • www.nutmegkl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment